Can you believe it's already been a whole week in 2019!? I know a lot of people have made New Year resolutions, but many can never keep up with them. Maybe you've already given up. I am one of these people. By February I've already lost my resolutions list! So this year I'm trying a new tactic that you may want to try too! Instead of just writing goals for a whole year, write goals for each month. Say that you were trying to break a habit or start a new one, by giving yourself a more specific smaller portioned version, you can increase the chances of actually achieving it. Additionally, you could give yourself a reward, such as ice cream or time for yourself, at the end of each month when you have accomplished a goal or even just the first month of it. Now, there are some goals that you can't put on a timeline. Those you can put in your whole year list. Like for example, I want a car this year, so my monthly goals would be to save up $30 a month in order to save up for the car. Your goals have to be DAPS
When put this way, you are more likely to actually achieve them this year! I wish you the best of luck and I know you can do it!
Here's my January Resolutions!
1. Read the Bible at least once a day, everyday
2. Focus on my current friendships and make time for them
3. Complete a whole month of devotions in my 2019 devotional
4. Start volunteering at the animal shelter
Thanks for reading!
Welcome to my last day of my Christmas music posts!
1. Adore Him by Kari Jobe
2. Born Is The King by Hillsong Worship
3. Carol Of The Bells by Trans-Siberian Orchestra
4. Christmas Canon by Trans-Siberian Orchestra
5. Glorious by For King And Country
Thanks so much for being apart of my Christmas music series!
Welcome to day 7 misfits!
1. O Come, O Come Emmanuel by For King And Country
2. Up On The Housetop by Gene Autry
3. Merry Christmas Darling by The Carpenters
4. Little Drummer Boy by For King And Country
5. Hallelujah by Pentatonix
Only one more day of Christmas music to go!
Day 6! Only one more week until Christmas!
1. Christmas by Mariah Carey
2. Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire by Nat King Cole
3. Mary Did You Know? by Pentatonix
4. Little Saint Nick by The Beach Boys
5. Go, Tell It On The Mountain by Francesca Battistelli
Only a few more days of Christmas music to go!
1. Do You Hear What I Hear? by Whitney Houston
2. Mele Kalikimaka by Bing Crosby
3. Where Are You Christmas by Faith Hill
4. Believe from The Polar Express
5. Wrapped In Red by Kelly Clarkson
Thanks for reading!
Day 4! I hope you have been enjoying all these songs so far!
1. Santa Claus is Coming to Town by Jackson 5
2. Thank God It's Christmas by Queen
3. Jingle Bells by Frank Sinatra
4. O Holy Night by Celine Dion
5. Joy to the World by Nat King Cole
What's your favorite thing about Christmas?
Hey everyone! Welcome to day 3!
1. Here Comes Santa Claus by Gene Autry
2. Silver Bells by Dean Martin
3. The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole
4. Feliz Navidad by Jose Feliciano
5. Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin' Stevens
Have a blessed day!
Day 2! I hope your holidays have been going well!
1. It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Andy Williams
2. Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow! by Frank Sinatra
3. All I Want for Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
4. Last Christmas by Wham!
5. White Christmas by Bing Crosby
What's your favorite Christmas song?
Hey Misfits! For the next 8 days I'm going to be sharing my favorite Christmas songs! The first few days, the songs will be older because they're just more nostalgic for me. Hope you enjoy!
1. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer by Burl Ives
2. It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas by Perry Como
3. Do They Know It's Christmas Time? (1984 Version) by Band Aid
4. A Holly Jolly Christmas by Burl Ives
5. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee
Every day you'll get 5 more songs! I'll be making a Spotify playlist soon with all these songs on it to link to the next post :)
Hey guys! I've teamed up with Hannah from The Different Girl to bring you this super cool bible plan. 30 days to knowing God better! Even if you've been a Christian for while or just started your walk with God, I pray this plan reveals more of His character to you. He is an amazing God and best choices of my life have been pursuing a relationship with Him. Knowing more about Him has helped my learn more about myself. I pray it does the same for you <3